Our Promise To You
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices, ensuring that every location has a Certified Food Protection Manager as required by the State of Maine.
• We will adhere to all of the requirements in the Covid Checklist for Maine Restaurants as issued by
the Maine DECD, including but not limited to:
• Staff will wear face coverings at all times
• Staff will practice good hand hygiene at all times. Frequent handwashing is preferable to
• Ensure that all staff members are feeling healthy and symptom free prior to every shift.
• All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer will be available to all customers and employees.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly. (Our restaurant is carpet free)
• We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
Your Promise To Us
You will wear a face mask when entering and/or exiting the building or moving about the building.
You do not need to wear a face mask when seated at your table.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home and using our contactless delivery options.
If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please consider using our contactless delivery options.
You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
Together we will enjoy each others company.